Friday, November 13, 2009

2:18 PM

GYAAAAAAAAAAAAI! On friday the 13th i poured water on my computer. TT__T Any other people with bad luck around here? sobsob* Everything inside it dies. the motherboard the RAM. EVERYTHAAAANNGG!!!!
And now I'm using other peoples PC how embarresing! Jeez and you know what ELSE happend. I lost a tendr AND my moms driving me insane because of some darn paper and my dad constantly reminding me what a dissapointment I am! But I gotta admitr this pc is nice... what was it again... aahhh HP pavillion entertainment pc! dv4 series. Jeez i hope dad gets me this one next. AND my cell phone caught cancer.. I mean the display crackd and now its slowly turning black all around. And now im downloading softwares to someone elses computer.. Uhhhh could this get any worse???

0 comments:

Post a Comment