Friday, May 21, 2010

I mean reaaly now

5:04 PM

Math is driving me insane and im actually obsessing about it.
why dont i just die
my teacher tells me bunk more classes and i wont give u any extra classses
plus im sufferring big tym
why dont i just die
guy with hair on his chin is driving me insaaaaaaaannnneeeee hes flitting in and out thru my mind, plus that scar.
whatevr
i think
guesso..
don'know,
Im completely broke i think i have to sell some stuff to keep going on. (did i mention there is ANOTHER guy with hir on his chin that reminds me of THE guy with hair on his chin [m*v i know ur laughing ur still staring.])
when my dad comes back i cant do stuf i keep doing and he grounds me NOW so he doesnt have to face the riot later when he comes back... he's still facing the riot.
chacha gets all the power all of a sudden because dads gone. i mean im a kid but this CONTROLLING is getting on my nervs. its not like i do anything HARMFULL... anymore.... pfft!
im being a spoiled brat....... ....

Im getting rat phobia somehow. their are rats in my cousins home. RATS. i hate rats. istepped on one this one tym. it didnt die.. amazing.




WWWHHHYY dont i just die... i mean.. if god cared more i wudve threatend him.. "god make my life easier or else ill kill myself.. and keep burning in hell and going thru the same pain ovr and ovr again.. wont it hurtt you?? your child burning and suffering??"

hell who am i kidding if i had more faith he'd probably make my life better.. i think.

i wont die now tho. still got loads of boredom to face.. much more mind rambling.. much more of signing papers and math. much more of mum and my sistr.
i hope this ends soon tho,, shit i hate being so emo.
i wud ramble on and on but i guess m going to die in a more realistic fashion.. sleep. if i can manage it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol there are too much going on in your life :P
pardon me but i am your new follower, name is Salman and blog is http://www.salmanss.blogspot.com
*wave hands* or else *shake hands* hehe

lol what is this hair on chin guy matter?
and yes u are true, maths is crazy but its fun when the solutions are getting right :D and you are also right about getting your life right only if you are doing good deeds and makes ALLAH happy so in return he will make your life happy and there will be no boredom, though boredom is pretty insane stuff, i also had posted something about that in my blog :P, ok i will be reading more of you and looking forward to you being my follower :D

have a good day :)

Anonymous said...

and hey dear, i also want your views on one topic for which i am writing an article, so i am asking all my blog friends to give their views in my post's comment area... http://salmanss.blogspot.com/2010/05/pakistan-education-system-what-you-dont.html

please do view...

Tia* said...

No problem new follower now i have 5 followers XD (omygaaawd im being a looser) yesssss there is too much going on in my life! O.O

the hair on th e chin guy is my ex boyfriend. the OTHER guy who has hair on his chin is my friend and he included me in his H.A.T.E as in besties. now everytym i see him it reminds me of my ex boyfriend TT______T . Math is an asshole.
boredom... AGREED! and no im not being a very good girl. i got wordly punishment from god today too. LOL. thanx for following me <3
you to. C=

Anonymous said...

lol haha wordly punishment, and awwww he remind you of ur bf and still have u as in the HATEs, too bad, and yes math is an asshole, lol....i hope u followed me too hehe, and that way i will have 5 followers too hehe.....well this is a personal diary, this blog thingy so maybe some people dont like having so many followers but i love to have,.....it makes me feel famous hehe. Oh my gaawwwd now i am acting looser (Hisaab barbaabar) :P

~RainDrops said...

Guy with the hair on the chin that looks like dude with hair on the chin?! LOL. :D
Yeah, still staring, still laughing. Lol. M*v. :P WWHHHHYYY dont u just take a break and not die =.=

~RainDrops said...

Ps: love the new template, purple.. yum.

Tia* said...

I followed you salamn C= Nyeah everyone wants to feel famous. i envy you because you admit it.

Raindrops. YES! XC guy with hair on his chin reminds me of DUDE with hair on his chin XC waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh. yeh shudve thought of taking a break... -_-
yes purple <3

Post a Comment