Saturday, May 22, 2010

premonition

2:49 PM

This is just the front and even now
Im just toying with you 
you dont catch on to a love
freezing in minus tempratures.

To a wordless you with wordless love,
i give wordless discomfort
for a wordless me with a quiet love,
a wordless scar

Youre the eighteenth one
you havent caught on to me
ive betrayed with kindness
and iced over love

For quiet you, with quite love,
I kill the quiet comfort,
for quiet me, with quiet love,
a quiet scar.

*unreturning, unreturnable, wordless scar.
quiet, quietly the two of us unentwine.

for a wordless mind, a quiet heart,
I'll turn against your heart.
your heart is wordless, and quiet,
even if i continue toying with your heart.

even if you catch on to me someday,
i'll be fine as long as im by my own side.
i held you for the last tym without know it was the last.

Unreturning unreturnable wordless love
quiet, quietly the two of us unentwine



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow that was beautiful, but the font was not, lol change it mara, its weird :P

Tia* said...

-_- faaaaaaaaaaaaaain

Anonymous said...

haaaaawwwww, buraa mannay ko tou nahi kaha tha :?

Tia* said...

bura nahi maana bas thori si kwari ho gayi. we r lazy pple here in bd u c -_-

Post a Comment